Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today is "THE" Day!!!

Today is the day I have been waiting for since I peed on that silly little stick that told me I was pregnant! Today I am going to have a technician give me a very detailed level II ultrasound. She will check every inch and every organ in our babies lil bodies. The ultrasound will last about an hour and a half...and will probably be the longest hour and a half of my life. Once she is finnished a high risk doctor will come in and go over all the results. With Alexis, our daughter and Elisha, our son...this is when the doctor came in and gave us the heartbreaking news that our children were "Incompatible with Life"...BUT NOT TODAY. This cycle has been broken. I have trusted God all of these years....I have trusted His WILL and TIMING. I have carried to terminally ill children loved them like a mother should and delivered them with pride and said sweet goodbyes to to them...I know that's the way God wanted it done...and as their mother had to be done. Now God has never given up on me either...He decided to give me TWINS...!!! He's a funny God isn't He....when you can trust Him with your WHOLE heart...HE SHINES...HE SHOWS UP AND SHOWS OFF!!! He KNEW I would give Him all the glory, I know that this happened to me and my family for a testimony of FAITH. What a Faith in God can do for a person. What am I doing with twins..a person who was ot on fetility medicine, with no twins in her family... GOD knew the desires of my heart and that is how and why I am pregnant with twins. Today family and friends I ask that you keep me in prayer please and spread a prayer bug. Although I know in my bones this is going to be a great day...there is always that that is in the back of my mind...that little bit of fear. Thank you all so very much. I am going to try my HARDEST to get on here as soon as I get back to work to update you all as I know alot of you will be waiting to hear. I would say no later than 4pm. My appointment is at 1pm est. Thank you all and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. stitchndeb said...
    You don't even sound all that nervous, wow! I'll be praying for you and your babies today and look forward to hearing the results this afternoon. ~Debbie

    July 17, 2009 9:36 AM
    Holly said...
    I pray it goes well Shelley! I'm so happy for you! Your faith has gotten you through so much.

    July 17, 2009 10:11 AM
    Erin said...
    How exciting! So many prayers are being said for you and your little ones today.

    July 17, 2009 11:14 AM
    Towanna said...
    Shelley, reading your post put joy in my heart and fire in my soul. To know someone who is so devoted to the Lord and love them with all their heart despite adversity is inspiring. I'm glad to have "met" you through WTE! I think you are one of the strongest people I know. Yes, the Lord has a sense of humor for sure. And when He shows up, he usually always shows off! The power and the glory of God is immeasurable. I know that we are going to rejoice in the welcoming of these two angels. I am encouraged by your strength. Stay strong! God be with you and Enrique!

    July 17, 2009 12:11 PM
    Khanh said...
    You're probably having the ultrasound done right now. Just want to let you know that you're in my prayers. May God's will be done on you. I am sure you know this already but I think you're blessed and you're well taken care of in God's arm.

    July 17, 2009 1:40 PM
    Tiffany said...
    I've been thinking and praying for you today and for many days this week. I continue to pray that all goes well.

    July 17, 2009 2:44 PM
    mommy_2_alexander said...
    I can't wait! I am praying hard!!!!!

    July 17, 2009 2:46 PM
    Anne said...
    Trying to wait patiently!!

    July 17, 2009 4:10 PM
    fg_photography said...
    I am waiting very (im)patiently! Refreshing your blog and facebook ever 5 or so minutes!!! Waiting for the good news!

    July 17, 2009 4:15 PM

    ReplyDelete