Thursday, September 24, 2009

~*Baby Shower*~

Well, I had the MOST AMAZING baby shower anyone could ever ask for!!! It was PERFECT. I was able to kick back, relax and enjoy everything. I was so silly, I was so nervous going because I did not know what to expect, and to know all those people were there for me...I had butterflies..hehe. Everything from the decorations, to the cake, and of course the wonderful loving people who were there! I have waited many years to be able to have a baby shower for my baby(ies). I want to thank EVERYONE to helped put it together, donated, cooked, decorated ...anything ...you made it one of the best days of my life. Mom, I know you did most of the organizing and creating and thank you for making the day so very special for me, it meant so much, and I love you with all my heart and dont know what I would ever do without you. I recieved almost everything I needed. And the few things I have left I recieved gift cards, so we will need to spend little to no money at all. We have been blessed beyond what words could describe. We had so many friends and family there, it warmed my heart so much. Cant forget to mention all the food was great too, specially those meatballs YUMMY! I have a wonderful group of online women who were pregnant with me through Elishas pregnancy, they are one of the greatest supports I had through Elishas birth and passing...they came together and got us the double stroller we wanted and an infant carrier along with some other things.. I was shocked. Women who i have never physically met, but have such a close relationship with came together and did this kind and generous thing for us. The interenet is not just filled with crazies, there are some real genuine people out there, that you can meet and bond with. I love them all. My mom hand-made these beautiful rag quilts with their names embroidered on them that are just beautiful, I will have to get picture of them. We also have enough clothes for Paige for three quarters of the year and for at least a half a year for Gavin. Now its just finding a place for them HA! Pray for us..hehe. We also got thousands of diapers....praise God, and THANK YOU everyone. That is something we will use in bountifuls! We have been truly blessed, truly truly. We have the most wonderful family and friends that anybody could ever ask of. You all have been there to support us, wallk with us, pray with us, fellowship. Here is a link to ALL the pictures from the shower : http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/froggylicious00/Baby%20Shower/?start=all
I will post some pictures of the nursery as soon as we get everything organized and finnished up. I am in my third trimester today, 27 weeks along. i had to retake another 3-hr blood glucose test today, and should get the results tomorrow or Monday. As long as I can make it to 35 weeks my doctors will deliver me, if it is earlier than that I have to go to a bigger hospital in Tampa and have a stranger deliver me :(. They said they will do whatever in thier power to be the ones to deliver me. They have been through all my pregnacies with me and delivered both Alexis and Elisha. So I can have them in the next 7-10 weeks. WOW itis coming SO fast! Praise God ! I cant wait.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment